[up] [b / int / p / tech / z] [cuteboys / lewd] [ / ]

Posting mode: Reply
Name
Options
Comment
File
Password (Password used for deletion)
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Unfamiliar with how to use the options field? Click here.
  • BBCode and Markdown are enabled for this board.
  • You can display your id by entering showid into the options field.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 12 MB.

Two new trial boards have been added to 3chan, /p/ - Politics & Current Events and /up/ - Filesharing. /up/ is our first upload board!
/qa/ also known as /3/ has ended due to it being mostly unused, it was the oldest board on 3chan being there from day one.

COCONUTGIRL has won the /z/ board owner competition go check out the new board /z/ - Partying.

Two new trial boards have been added to 3chan, /p/ - Politics & Current Events and /up/ - Filesharing. /up/ is our first upload board!
/qa/ also known as /3/ has ended due to it being mostly unused, it was the oldest board on 3chan being there from day one.

COCONUTGIRL has won the /z/ board owner competition go check out the new board /z/ - Partying.
[ Return] [ Catalog] [ Bottom] [ Update]

File: 2fc.jpg (54 KB, 500x469)
54 KB
How do I stop thinking about all the times I fucked up and all the chances I threw away?
>>
face it and try to laugh at those moments, you're not the only person that have made mistakes
>>
i fought with this for a long time and i dont believe you ever truly get over it. the best you can do is forgive yourself, and that will be hard, then you can make sure you're living to the fullest in the present and not letting opportunities go to waste so you have a positive future to look forward to and distract you from the past.
>>
>>16110
I'm a good for nothing no good worthless pathetic pussy loser that gets walked all over there i said it
>>
>>16102 (OP)
Both >>>16104 and >>16110 are right. Take advice from the song "Human" by Rag'n'Bone Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk

[ Return] [ Catalog] [ Top] [ Update]

Delete Post: [File Only] Password

[up] [b / int / p / tech / z] [cuteboys / lewd] [ / ]